If you can't find a perfect match for your decor, we would be happy to tailor your seating with materials you provide. Fabrics must be approved prior to acceptance of an order.
1. The buyer must send an appropriate size sample (minimum 6" x 6") to Seating Inc.
2. Seating Inc. will determine suitability and notify the buyer of approval and specific yardage requirement.
3. The buyer submits purchase order to Seating Inc. where prices reflect those indicated in Grade 1 Textile Columns.
4. The buyer orders the required COM textile from appropriate mill or jobber for shipment to Seating Inc. The buyer shall specify the textile to be side-marked with the purchase order number submitted to Seating Inc.
5. The buyer acknowledges that lead times for production cannot be quoted by Seating Inc. until after it receives the COM textile for said order. The buyer may request the return (to them) of any unused COM textile and acknowledges that they are responsible for all handling and packing.
The buyer agrees that Seating Inc. will not be held responsible for any COM textile wear, defects, or appropriateness. The buyer further agrees that s/he must follow the COM procedure as outlined above. Yardage in the Price Book is based upon approximate 54" non patterned material. Seating Inc. reserves the right to refuse any COM material it deems inappropriate for any reason. It is the buyer's responsibility to assume all costs associated with approval, shipping, receiving, storage, and other charges related to a COM Order.
Please ship all COM fabrics to:
60 N. State Street
Nunda, New York 14517