Durable and attractive 4-leg steel frame patient chair offers exceptional support. Designed for the environment, utilizing local materials. Replaceable seats, backs and Arms are easy to switch out in the field. Available options: Available in 3 widths: 21”, 24” and 30” to support a variety of users.
Available in select wood-capped or plastisol coated arms. (Fully plastisol for intensive use, partial plastisol for standard waiting room areas.) Available in Standard (for users up to 400 lbs.) or Bariatric (for users up to 750 lbs.).
- Rear clean out.
- Replaceable seat, back, and foot rest cushions.
- Field replaceable arms.
- BLACK or SILVER METALLIC powder coat finished frame.
- 4″, 2.6lb. high density foam seat. 1.5″, 1lb. soft foam back.
- 7 ply compound curved seat. 13 ply wood back.
- Tailored upholstery, latex free foam.
- Lifetime warranty for users up to 400 lbs.: 21″ or 24″
- Lifetime warranty for users up to 750 lbs.: Bariatric 30″
- Available Foot Rest
Seat: 30″ (W) x 18.25″ (D) x 21″ (H)
Overall arm height: 26.5″
Back: 30″ (W) x 28.5″ (H)
Overall: 32″ (W) x 25.5″ (D) x 45″ (H)
COM Yardage: 3.00 (Add .50 UOB)
- Digital Data Files